🖐🏾Ceramic classes🤚🏾for sensitive + radical young artists that long to be agents of change through ✨art, community and JOY. ✨
Radiclay classes + workshops are safe spaces for kids that feel like they don’t belong. Radiclay brings together revolutionary youth that alchemize the healing power of clay, art, community and joy to make our world a better place for all.
FEBRUARY CLASS Meets Every THURSDAY – 2/4, 2/11/, 2/18, 2/25
We are slowly rolling out our classes. If you would like to be put on the waitlist for any of the classes below, please contact us using the form.
- Clay Coalition (Open to All Youth)
- Autistics Unite (Open to All Autistic Youth)
- Gay Clay (Open to All LGBTQI+ Youth)
- #ADHDLyfe (Open to All ADHD Youth)
- Kids 4 Abolition (Youth with Incarcerated Family Members)
- Good Grief (Grieving Group for Youth)
- Luna Clay (for BIPOC Youth that Identify as Female)
Radiclay is a non-judgemental non-intimidating, safe and friendly space for beginners and experts, led by Mexican-Salvadorean Abolitionist Artist, Annette Zaragoza-Cerritos(she/hers).
Annette received her Masters in Education at UCLA and has worked with the QTBIPOC, bilingual and/or neurodivergent community for over 15 years.